First 5 people to call 452-7761 will receive a FREE Empty Bowl
The first 5 people that call 452-7761 and say you saw this note will receive a FREE Empty Bowl. You can come pick it up between 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday of THIS week. (Pick up is here at that Food Bank at 725 26th Ave.)
For those that missed the sale, or just would like another beautiful bowl, we have a GREAT selection still for sale this week. Please come in and make your purchase.
Posted by Anne Weaver - Monday, 04/16/12, 02:27 PM -
CategoriesNo categories found.
- Quota Club & Order of Easter Stars bring in Easter treats for our customers
- Visit Sam's Club this weekend for a new way to help this LOCAL Food Bank
- Longtime fire chief, community volunteer Bill Shechter dies
- Two more wood bison!
- Paige Gappert donates from her proceeds again. What an amazing kid!
- American Legion Post 57 continues to support the veterans and their families!
- Thank you Alaska Airline's employees for your food AND your dollars!
- Food came in all the way from Washington DC yesterday - thank you Senator Begich's staff for your personal donations!
- Thank you Sourdough Transfer for your "Move Hunger" food drive!
- Santa visits our TEFAP distribution and brings smiles to the kids faces
- The Fairbanks City Police brought in 5 complete meals for our customers!
- The Little Match Girl was a lovely production at DTF. Reminds us of the hard times many folks have in these cold winters!
- "Why are you giving to us today?" "We chose to not have an office Christmas Party..."
- Christmas boxes for Salvation Army all packed and out the door! Merry Christmas!
- "One for us, one for the Food Bank..." A childhood lesson remembered
- THANK YOU to all the folks purchasing End Hunger bags at Safeway. They are coming in by the 100s!
- 26 years after a customer was served he says "...I was inspired by the two food boxes I received..."
- Thank you Ayala for your "Random Acts of Christmas Kindness" certificate!
- So who is Mr. Potato Head? Why, George Berry, of course!
- Fairbanks Chiropractic Clinic brings in a whopping 1,096 pounds of food!