Thank you December 29th donors!
|Bishop, Daniel & Susan|
|Delong, Tom & Ann|
|Fairbanks Seventh-Day Adventist|
|Kilbourn, David & Aldean|
|Kuntz, Eric & Marcella|
|Madden Real Estate LLC|
|Murphy, Stephen & Judy|
|North Pole Assemby of God|
|Platzke, Rodney & Janice|
|Rhoades, Erskin & Sharon|
|Ruckhaus, Michael & Paula|
|Rutter, Kathy J|
|Stagg, Travis & Jill|
Posted by Anne Weaver - Friday, 12/30/11, 02:40 PM -
CategoriesNo categories found.
- Quota Club & Order of Easter Stars bring in Easter treats for our customers
- Visit Sam's Club this weekend for a new way to help this LOCAL Food Bank
- Longtime fire chief, community volunteer Bill Shechter dies
- Two more wood bison!
- Paige Gappert donates from her proceeds again. What an amazing kid!
- American Legion Post 57 continues to support the veterans and their families!
- Thank you Alaska Airline's employees for your food AND your dollars!
- Food came in all the way from Washington DC yesterday - thank you Senator Begich's staff for your personal donations!
- Thank you Sourdough Transfer for your "Move Hunger" food drive!
- Santa visits our TEFAP distribution and brings smiles to the kids faces
- The Fairbanks City Police brought in 5 complete meals for our customers!
- The Little Match Girl was a lovely production at DTF. Reminds us of the hard times many folks have in these cold winters!
- "Why are you giving to us today?" "We chose to not have an office Christmas Party..."
- Christmas boxes for Salvation Army all packed and out the door! Merry Christmas!
- "One for us, one for the Food Bank..." A childhood lesson remembered
- THANK YOU to all the folks purchasing End Hunger bags at Safeway. They are coming in by the 100s!
- 26 years after a customer was served he says "...I was inspired by the two food boxes I received..."
- Thank you Ayala for your "Random Acts of Christmas Kindness" certificate!
- So who is Mr. Potato Head? Why, George Berry, of course!
- Fairbanks Chiropractic Clinic brings in a whopping 1,096 pounds of food!